We are looking for like-minded and motivated individuals with the desire to run their own tuition business helping children overcome their personal obstacles in Maths, English and Science. Beyond the financial rewards, the hard work pays off when parents share the significance of your role in helping their children to reach their full potential. It is important to us that potential franchisees have the qualities needed for the role – to ensure working together is the right move for you and us. We want all our centres to reflect our values and succeed. We are here to share what you can expect from us and how we will assist you in making your business a success. If you are interested in taking the next step, please email us:
All Intuition Centres are located in high street retail premises, giving parents the security of knowing that we are a permanent feature of the community, rather than a part-time shared-premises operation.
Tuition business franchise opportunity
Simple tuition business model – Franchisee no teaching experience required.
- Hugely rewarding – making a real difference in children’s lives
- Low costs – small retail premises with minimal fit-out
- Great returns – plus building an asset for the future
- Huge potential – opportunities to open multiple centres
- Rapidly growing market – children constantly struggling with maths and the changing UK curriculum
- Parents love Intuition Centres – great results, great value and homework help
- Strong brand – distinctive image and marketing support
- Great reputation – ranked best tuition centre in Manchester 2018 and 2019
Intuition programme of study
As we only employ qualified and experienced teachers the Maths, English and Science classes are planned to meet the learning objectives of the National Curriculum for England and Wales and the Curriculum for Excellence in Scotland. Every child who starts at our centres are assessed and allocated a place in accordance to their ability.
Intuition training and support
The Intuition Centres training and support programme has been developed to equip franchisees from all backgrounds with the tools to build a great tuition business.
All franchisees will receive training and support. This includes:
- An intensive two-day training course
- Access to all policies and admin manuals to help open and run a centre
- A full range of marketing materials to help sell your business
- An individual launch support specialist will be working with you throughout your first year of operation
- Assistance with staff training
- A mentoring programme, connecting you with an experienced centre manager for those all-important first few months – years of operations
Intuition start up costs
The cost of franchise varies, depending on where your centre is situated. On average the start up cost starts from £12,000.
Your initial costs will cover:
- Initial training
- Website setup and access to central
- Marketing and business support
- Tables, chairs, whiteboards, books and stationary for 4 classrooms
- Interactive screens for 4 classrooms
For a detailed breakdown of costs, sample worksheets and marketing materials, speak to one of our advisors today. Furthermore, in your first month we discount your franchise fee 100% and then provide a 50% discount on your franchise fee for a further 3 months.