What personal data we collect
The Intuition Centre collects the following data:
Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, IP address etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide The Intuition Centre with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
When you subsribe to our monthly newsletter.
Survey or Feedback form
Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
When requesting more information about The Intuition Centre’s services or products.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use The Intuition Centre.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- The pages you visit on The Intuition Centre.
- How long you spend on The Intuition Centre.
- How you got to the site.
- What you click on while you’re visiting the site.
We do not collect or store your personal information through Google Analytics (for example your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are.
How will we use your data?
The Intuition Centre collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Email you with information we think you might like.
- We collect information through Google Analytics to monitor how you use the site. We do this to help:
- Make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users.
- Make improvements, for example.
It may also be shared with our technology suppliers, for example our hosting provider.
We will not:
- Sell or rent your data to third parties.
- Share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We will share your data if we are required to do so by law – for example, by court order, or to prevent fraud or other crime.
How we store your data?
The Intuition Centre securely stores your data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as:
- It is needed for the purposes set out in this document.
- The law requires us to.
We will keep your email data until you unsubscribe. We will keep your feedback data for 2 years. We will delete access log data after 30 days.
What are your data protection rights?
The Intuition Centre would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request The Intuition Centre for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that The Intuition Centre correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request The Intuition Centre to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that The Intuition Centre erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that The Intuition Centre restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to The Intuition Centre’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that The Intuition Centre transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our Email:
Call us: 0161 637 4220
Or write to us: Intuition Centre, 212a Finney Lane, Heald Green, SK8 3QA
Links to other websites
The Intuition Centre contains links to other websites.
Following a link to another website
Following a link to The Intuition Centre from another website
Changes to this policy
If these changes affect how your personal data is processed, The Intuition Centre will take reasonable steps to let you know.
Contact us or make a complaint
Have a question about anything in this privacy notice? Think that your personal data has been misused or mishandled?
You can contact us by Email
Last updated on 15th August 2019